Saturday 26 September 2009

I Chop and I Change and The Mystery Thickens

There's blood on my hands and you want me to listen
To brawn and to brain when the truth's in the middle
Born of the grain like all good riddles




Boy, this is gonna be one terrific day, so you better live it up, because tomorrow you'll be nothing.




NOTE:I'm gonna start constructing my own work, otherwise I'll go insane, this will become a journal of how well my journal of constructive thought is going, if you get what I mean.....

Echo & the Bunnymen - My Kingdom
Rebel Without A Cause

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This photo as you say is quite mysterious, because of the fuzzyness, but cool aswell. The figure is awesome.

J'aime.

come follow @ www.tinominosquared.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hello, me again! Sadly I didn't remember your blog, but I recognised the photo straight away and was like, I've already seen this, because I wouldn't have heard the poems if you hadn't followed me. Great!

J'aime