Sunday 3 January 2010

Be My Saviour

It's time to write, because, lets be honest, I'm just wasting my time if I'm not,

And lets be truly honest; I hate wasting time, hating the fact I'm always wasting time.


I'm tired, I'm tired of this that and myself
Breath new life into me, bring me back to health
Please darling, lay with me,
Oh please, dear god lay down beside me
please baby; save me...





The Right words, they come and pass
Just as I know that all I need is ask
"So take my hand, come with me and go
Lets hit the open road together, and never look back"


Together we'll tear through this vicious circle of self doubt
That has contained me for too long,
This time will be different, This time you'll be by my side
You'll keep me strong
I'll Just close my eyes,
And you'll lead the way;
Just as the night becomes day
together we lay


B.Ross

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is it a poem, because I love it, it's brilliant. I would be an amazing monologue! The words are just clever, and in a way, breath-taking! Did you write it yourself?

J'aime
Thanks for following, I'm sure to follow you.