Monday 12 April 2010

Due To A Potential Violation of Terms

Right Just a general update,

I've been told that it's probably a good idea to cite where most of the written work comes from on here, if it's not already made perfectly clear.

Also worth noting;

All my pictures I have obtained (where possible) from sources I have confirmed I am able to use, from public content (creative commons-Flickr), or are my own work. In the few cases where I have used stock photos from around the web, I do not take credit for, and credit is due to the original photographer, I make no attempt to claim them as my own at any point in this blog.


If any of your work; literary, photography or other such media is used on this blog, without prior consent and you are unhappy about my use of it, please get in contact and I will happily remove the offending article.

Thank You Very Much

No comments: