Tuesday 10 August 2010

Like putting on an old suit

it's been a while, and at once being oddly familiar it is strangely foreign and altogether a disconcerting experience.

inspirational photo of the day;




So I'm not sure what to do with this blog any more, I'm sort of tired of it's constraints and altogether dull appearance and marginality and lack of clarity, which is all the things I set out to tackle. It's also a lot less express in a clear and concise way than I'd imagined it would be as I started to write more personally than objectively, and it steals alot of other people's work rather than just being my own, which is hardly a good thing id I'm not thus being creative with the inspiration, so at the moment I'm in limbo about this place, but have I always been?

Anyways, I'll sort it out at some point hopefully, maybe turn it into a tumblr as that's the 'in' thing to do, in the meantime, watch Inception, it's worth the hype.

No comments: